Jalan By Pass Ngurah Rai 67 Kuta - Badung, Bali
+62 877 613 119 41 ; +62 878 600 531 53
Monday - Friday 08.00 AM - 06.00 PM
My Favorites (0)
New Project is located in Exclusive complex of private villas in the Kerobokan area with only a 12-15 minutes ride from the beach. All the necessary infrastructure is around, from surf schools to cafes, grocery stores and pharmacies. 25 minutes to the airport and 8 minutes to the infamous beach club “Potato Head”.
Architecturally, this complex is a mixture of Mediterranean and Balinese style which is the most popular on the island at the moment. Villas are completely furnished. Optionally, a small bedroom can be converted into an office.
The property features an enclosed living room, dining area, and a fully equipped kitchen with sleek and modern appliances. Large glass sliding doors open onto a private garden area with a refreshing swimming pool and comfortable outdoor seating. providing exclusivity and ultimate privacy. Sold as a development with a construction time of just 5 months to key handover, the villa offers 100m2 of luxurious living space on a beautiful plot of 150m2.
The leasehold tenure 20 years long, and an option to extend at the land market price. This project is an excellent investment opportunity, with strong potential for rental income.
Take advantage of our payment plan available over the construction phase, with a 70% down payment on the day of signing the deal and the remaining 30% in equal payments within 5 months. Plus, receive a $5,000 discount in case of paying 100% in advance.
Don’t miss out on the chance to own a modern piece of paradise in Tumbak Bayuh! Contact us today to schedule a viewing and start living your dream life.
Bali Real Estate Consultants is a Bali-based boutique real estate agency offering bespoke, concierge-style services with a keen focus on securing your dream property.
Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.
You are searching for the property of your dream? Let us assist you! Simply fill out the form below and we do the work for you. Our Property Specialist will contact you at its soonest with the perfect options matching for you.